Wording Invitations

Wording Invitations

Wording Invitations


Hello Wendy,
I am hoping you'll be able to help me, I've looked almost everywhere and I'm not sure how to word our invitation card. My parents are hosting the wedding at their house, so how does this get wroded on the invitation. I know how to do it if the wedding is at a friends house, but not at my own parents. The ceremony and reception will both be held at my parents. I hope you can help.
Thanks, Silke
Hello and thanks for your question.
I believe only a couple of things need adjusting when a celebration is held in a private home. I'll go ahead and give you these suggestions now, but I will also check with a few fellow industry pals and see what they have to say.
You would not want to say "honor" or "honour" as this is reserved for ceremonies held in a church.
You would not need separate reception card due to both the ceremony and reception being held at the same location. You can simply state "immediately following".
As far as acknowledging that it is your parents home, before you list the address you could state " at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Smith".
Again, I am not completely sure of the above so I will be in contact with you again within a couple of days.
Happiness always,
Wendy

Wording Invitations

Wording Invitations







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top