Hair Decisions

Hair Decisions

Hair Decisions

Wendy, I am hoping you can help me with a major decision. I can’t decide to wear my hair, which is long and curly, up or down for my wedding. My fiance is no help, he says, "whatever you want". What should I do? Amanda
Hi Amanda. Give the following a try. I’ve heard it said that female celebrities have photographs taken of themselves in several dresses when they are trying to decide on an all important one for a special occasion. If they can do it, so can you. Have your hair done up in a couple of different styles which include your veil or hair accents. Take some snap shots of each style from different angles. Now do the same with your hair 
down. Once the photographs have been developed, lay them out in a grouping and you can decide which style you like the best. After all, we are our own worst critic.The same can be done when trying to decide to wear make-up or not. I really would suggest even a little make-up for those that normally wear none. A subtle hint of blush and lipstick will work wonders under the harsh camera’s lens.
Happiness always,
Wendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top