Bridal Toss

Bridal Toss

Bridal Toss

Bridal Toss



I have a question and I know my DJ will work something out for us but I am not inviting very many single people so when I go to toss my bouquet the DJ mentioned a few good ways of getting any women that are interested in catching it to come forward. Of course now I can't remember what he said or how this works. I would really hate to see my 4 nieces and 2 single friends out on the dance floor all alone with me... I definately want to do the bouquet toss and my fiance really wants to do the garter toss as well....
I think he mentioned something like all those with birthdays within the month,then going from there...
If you can think of ways that this will work I would love to hear...
Thank you,
Cheryl
Hi Cheryl,
I would not worry about the numbers. What a would not do is to
introduce others into the group. If you had no single ladies and wanted to do a toss, then yes, you would need to create a category. However, you do have six eligible women and you might create hard feelings if you bring more folks up to the area just to make the group larger. After all, the toss is meant to represent whomever catches the bouquet is the next to get married.
Happiness always,
Wendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top